Recently I got to do some pattern testing for my friend Rene' of Rene' Creates blog, who has written her first pattern. It's for her Peace Quilt! It is so cute and wonderful! Her pattern is for three different sizes...baby, lap, or full sized (75"x75"). A bunch of us tested the pattern for her, and we're holding a blog hop to feature the quilts (or quilt tops, as the case may be in some cases) we made using her pattern.
And there are giveaways for the pattern at each blogger's website.
You'll want to stop by and check out the reviews and pattern. Here is the schedule:
- Monday, January 21 - Katie at KT Quilts (http://ktquilts4fun.blogspot.com)
- Tuesday, January 22 - Michele at Nostalgic Cafe (http://nostalgiccafe.blogspot.com)
- Wednesday, January 23 - Cindy at Live a Colorful Life (http://aroundtheblockdesigns.blogspot.com)
- Thursday, January 24 - Michelle at Frustrated Quilter (http://frustratedquilter.blogspot.com)
- Friday, January 25 - Stephanie at Peas in a Pod (http://peasinapod.typepad.com) THAT'S ME!
- Monday, January 28 - Terri at Terri's Notebook (http://terrisnotebook.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday, January 29 - Doris at Made by a Brunnette (http://madebyabrunnette.typepad.com)
- Wednesday, January 30 - Mary at Mary on Lake Pulaski (http://maryonlakepulaski.blogspot.com)
- Thursday, January 31 - Shelly at Prairie Moon Quilts (http://www.prairiemoonquilts.com)
- Friday, February 1 - back to Rene' at Rene' Creates (http://www.renecreates.com) for a give away
As you can see, I'm up on Friday, January 25. So, come back then and I'll show you mine.
I made the full-sized version, and I can't wait to show it to you. So, plesae do visit me on Friday and get your name in for a giveaway of the pattern. See you then! In the meantime, check out the other blog posts. It will be fun to see all the different color and fabric combinations!
If you can't wait and you want the pattern now, here are links where you can buy it:
Until next time,